Sunday, January 25, 2009

How does your Network company perform?

By asking just a few questions you will know for certain if the promises made by the ones that recruit you, or the one you are considering to join, are true or not.

1.Would I purchase this product for that price if there wasn’t a compensation plan attached to it?

2.How many people do I need in my group to create $2500, $5000, $10 000 RESIDUAL income

3.Do I have to make a list of names?

4.Do I have to talk to my relatives and friends? Do I HAVE TO BUY LEADS?

5.How much volume do I have to sell to create the above mentioned incomes?

6.What is the company distributors retention?

7.What is the compensation plan

8.What support is offered?

9.How about training? Is it readily available? Is it FREE?

10.Are you assigned a mentor?

11.What is the investment needed?

12.Where are the Policies and Procedures? How easy to read are they?

13.How wide or deep the compensation plan pay

14.Is the system DUPLICATABLE

15.How about CONTACT can you pick up the phone and call “the big wigs” ANYTIME?

16.Is the company publicly treaded

17.Does the money keep coming if you stop selling and or sponsoring?

Ok Enough questions already. Don’t you think? But here it is though the facts will speak for themselves. Are you brainwashed to the point you don’t want to hear the answers to the questions? Or are you a FREE THINKER and are not eager to know the answers?

Tell you what. Let be straight forward with each other and let me investigate the company that you are involve with or considering to join. I will give you free of charges the answers to the questions above. I will also provide you with all the training you need to make your venture a success.

So # 1 find the answer of the questions. Then get back to me with the answers. Or #2 send me the company info and I will answer the questions for you and report back.

In the mean time, get educated. http://morelifeforall.successin10steps.com/?mad=16214

Download the e book, read it, get back to me with your comments.

morelife@morelife4all.com or you can call me 250 658 6703 Anytime.

Visit my Blog www.morelife4all.com/blog or my web site www.morelife4all.com

You are Welcome.

To your success.

Bernard Tritz

PS For more info about your company or the one you are prospecting do a Google search and type company name scam

To your continuous success.

No comments: